The Administrative Assistant is a part-time position and will assist and support MMI’s Human Resources (HR) and the Accounting department on a professional level and work closely with senior management.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: updating employee records, on-boarding, off-boarding, job posting, scheduling interview, and entering bills into accounting software.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, HR and Administration (Sr. MHRA).
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support the organization with recruitment process, including:
o Preparing and posting job advertisement
o Arranging interviews with hiring managers
o Maintaining applicant tracking documentation
o Setting up pre-employment screenings.
• Assists in new hire orientation by preparing new hire/on-boarding enrollment and off-boarding.
• HR record management such as hiring, termination, leaves, benefits, performance reviews, changes in employee status, etc.
• Order office supplies
• Assist with company events and support employees in hosting visitors (responsibilities include coordinating food and beverage, transportation, hotel, communication, etc.).
• Other duties as may be required.
· Assist in entering bills from vendors and consultants.
· Organizing vendor folders.
· Verifying completeness of vendor, reviewers and consultants profile (ACH and W9).
· Other duties as may be required.
• Understand MMI’s Quality Policy, support the achievement of the organization’s quality objectives, and take corrective action when necessary to mitigate organizational risk.
• Comply with company policies and procedures, as well as ISO 9001 and Current Good Clinical Practices (cGCPs) related to job tasks.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• One (1) year of experience working in an office environment providing basic administrative support.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Familiarity with Paylocity and Bill.com is an advantage
• Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.,
• Self-motivated, disciplined individual who can perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written, spoken, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Impeccable work ethic and attention to detail
• Solid analytical and practical problem-solving skills
• Effective time management and organizational skills
• Aptitude for learning new tools and skills quickly and effectively
• Highly motivated and persistent