Senior HR Manager
- Lead global HR projects for a recently divested organization across 30+ countries.
- Implement functional changes to the HRMS and various HROP's applications.
- Oversee end to end HR Operational responsibilities.
- Overall vendor management support with current and new vendors.
- Support end to end to end global HR Operations budget.
- Help evolve and manage global HR metrics/develop dashboards.
- Manage internal communication and change management projects
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Ensure our data processing procedures comply globally, i.e. GDPR requirements
- 10-12 years Work experience in Global HR Operations or similar role
- Experience with Workday, ADP, BPO's
- Experience in designing and evolving a HR Operational structure
- Strong knowledge of global HR/labor legislation, employment taxes, etc.
- Strong change management and communication skills.
- 4 Year college degree required in HR, Finance, Business, etc.