We are an innovation and technology consultancy with an international orientation, with offices in Germany, Spain, Philippines, and USA. We support our customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. Our customers are mainly from the high-tech industry, specifically in the automotive industry in our Detroit office.
At INVENSITY we invest in long-term relationships with our top talents. Shape your career and benefit from a variety of projects, unique opportunities for further development, personal freedom and a lively corporate culture. If you share our passion for technology, we look forward to receiving your application.
Possible tasks & roles
- Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems
- Manage and facilitate IT Tickets for the US office
- Assist colleagues with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support
- Work in alternating, ambitious and professional project teams and prove your professional know how as well as your team and communication skills
- Currently pursuing Bachelor's / Master's degree in IT, Management Information Systems or similar fields of study
- Experience using Microsoft Office or related products (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Holds Extensive knowledge of IT, including knowledge around ISO 27001
- Enthusiasm for the development of technologies, openness and willingness to quickly familiarize oneself with new topics
- Ability to communicate technical concepts and arguments through presentations