Supplier Management Winter Internship
Opportunity for a winter student to function in a business environment and participate in the various stages of onboarding and qualifying suppliers and updating supplier records. The student will work with Draper suppliers to request completion of procurement related forms and will act as liaison between the supplier, departmental management, and other Draper functional areas. The student will need to be familiar with Microsoft Outlook (Email), Excel and Word and possess excellent written and communication skills.
- Requires a High School diploma and must be enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Interest in Supply Chain, Supplier Management, Procurement and/or Contract management.
- Good computer skills related to system data entry and reporting.
- Excellent customer service skills and able to work and communicate effectively with program team members, engineers, and peers as well as functional administrative personnel.
- Ability to work well as team member and individual contributor.
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in data research.
- Individual must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- U.S. Citizenship required.