Summer Intern Bussiness Development
Energy Transfer moves America’s Energy. Founded in 1996, Energy Transfer has become one of the most diversified, publicly traded energy infrastructure Partnerships in the country. With more than 120,000 miles of pipeline and associated infrastructure traversing 41 states and Canada, with international offices in Canada and Beijing, and more than 11,000 employees, we are essential in delivering the nation’s natural gas, crude oil, and refined products domestically and globally.
We are looking for motivated, dynamic, personable, and professional interns for our summer program to join our team!
The main objective for each intern is to become familiar with the assets in our energy portfolio, gaining experience in the Commercial and Business Development areas as it related to the refined products, Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs), chemical and the energy businesses in the NE US.
Responsibilities may include:
- Assist the overall relationship, ascertain customer requirements, resolve operating problems, commercial disputes and increase revenue.
- Review new customers to form strategic partnerships and business alliances.
- Work in the development of ‘Green’ initiatives; ethanol, bio-fuels, carbon capture, etc.
- Prepare analysis and presentation of business cases for proposed projects.
- Analyze statistics on facility usage and revenue generation to ensure optimal usage of terminal and pipeline assets.
- Develop & maintain a thorough competitor analysis.
- Liaise with Scheduling, Field Operations and Engineering on project development and asset optimization.
- Assist with budgetary development and preparation efforts.
This is a twelve (12) week program starting in May 2023- Newtown Square, PA
Required Skills (External)
Required Education, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, communication, and computer related skills (MS Word, Excel & Power Point)
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements include:
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program. Preferably junior status as of Fall 2023.
- General requirements include self-motivated individuals with a desire to learn and contribute to the energy sector
- The selections of disciplines include Engineering & Finance
- Above average GPA 3.0