Associate Product Manager (Intern)
Crusoe Energy is on a mission to unlock value in stranded energy resources through the power of computation. Take a look at what we do! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rlt8k71Quqw We aim to align the long term interests of the climate with the future of global computing infrastructure. Data centers consume an ever growing power footprint, and our goal is to ensure that that energy is sourced in an environmentally responsible fashion. To solve that, Crusoe co-locates mobile data centers with stranded energy resources, like flared natural gas and underutilized renewables, to deliver low-cost, carbon-reducing compute, storage, and networking.
Our values drive our work from thinking like a mountaineer, our relentless commitment to resource efficiency and tapping into our collective genius. At Crusoe, you will be challenged to do the best work of your entire life and to be and become your best self.
About the Role
Crusoe Energy is hiring new grad Associate Product Managers (APMs) to work on a range of projects across our crypto mining platform as well as our cloud platform, which enables climate-friendly innovation in computationally intensive fields including artificial intelligence, graphics rendering and computational biology.
As part of this one year rotational program, you will partner with product managers in both of these areas to develop your product management skills, understand the product areas within our business, and forge connections with stakeholders across engineering, finance, business development, and more.
Our APM program offers high-quality mentorship from industry experts and plenty of opportunity for impact, responsibility, and ownership. Over the last two years, we’ve added new grads and interns to the engineering team from Harvard, CMU, Berkeley, MIT, Stanford, Caltech, and Washington. If you have a passion for the energy industry, technology, environmental stewardship and innovative solutions, we want to hear from you.
- Gather customer feedback and translate problems into concrete product features.
- Prioritize those features within the roadmap for your product area.
- Advocate for our customers internally and externally.
- Ship features end-to-end, from conception to execution, while learning the day-to-day of product management.
- Currently has, or is in the process of obtaining, a Bachelors's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A passion for talking to customers, distilling their feedback, and coming up with creative solutions to their problems
- A willingness to work with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Hybrid work schedule
- Industry competitive pay
- Housing Stipend
- Company paid commuter benefit; $100 per month
Crusoe Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.