2023 AVANGRID International / Global Graduate Program
2023 AVANGRID International / Global Graduate Program – International Graduate Program
Are you excited about transforming the energy industry? Have you dreamed of working abroad? Are you a recent graduate ready for two years of rapid career growth with a leading international energy company? If so, the IBERDOLA/AVANGRID International Graduate Program may be what you’re looking for.
Avangrid is part of the IBERDROLA Group, a global energy pioneer with the largest renewable asset base of any company in the world. Avangrid employs approximately 7,000 people and has been recognized by Forbes and Just Capital as one of the 2021 JUST 100 companies – a list of America’s best corporate citizens – and was ranked number one within the utility sector for its commitment to the environment and the communities it serves.
The 2-year International Graduate program is designed to develop critical skills through a range of rotational assignments allowing participants to gain broad experience. These carefully structured experiences will expose participants to a view of the "big picture" and capabilities in critical areas of our organization.
During this program you’ll:
· Rotate to different areas/projects to build your experience and knowledge.
· Learn through hands-on experience in collaboration with subject matter experts as well as a dedicated mentor.
· Meet and interact with your fellow graduates internationally, building a strong network across the organization.
The program is comprised of three (3) rotations:
· 2 rotations in the U.S. located in one of our primary locations in Connecticut, New York, Massachusetts, Oregon, or Maine
· 1 rotation in an IBERDROLA location such as Spain or Scotland (duration 6 months – 1 year depending on work project)
Opportunities are available in one of our 3 primary areas - Networks, Renewables, or Corporate – in areas such as:
· Big Data
· Data Analytics
· Cybersecurity / Information Security
· Computer Science
· Software Engineering
· Industrial Engineering
· Electrical Engineering
· Mechanical Engineering
· Civil engineering
· Energy Industry Engineering
· Business and Economics
· Human Resources
· Candidate must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the requirement for future sponsorship
· Primary locations: Boston, MA / Orange, CT / Rochester, NY / Portland, OR
· Preferred GPA 3.2
The International Graduate program is aimed at those who have just completed their bachelor’s or master’s degree with a maximum of 2 years of professional experience.
If you’re ready for your next challenge, do not hesitate and apply!