Summer Intern - Engineering 2023 -PA (ID: 2210003010)
Energy Transfer moves America’s Energy. Founded in 1996, Energy Transfer has become one of the most diversified, publicly traded energy infrastructure Partnerships in the country. With more than 90,000 miles of pipeline and associated infrastructure traversing 38 states and Canada, international offices in Canada and Beijing, and nearly 10,000 employees, we are essential in delivering the nation’s natural gas, crude oil, and refined products domestically and globally.
Twelve weeks program - MAY 2022 to AUGUST 2022 - Location Marcus Hook, PA
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic, personable, and professional Engineering Interns for our summer program to join our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The main objective for the intern is to become familiar with the assets in our energy portfolio, gaining experience in gathering, processing, treating, transmission storing, and export of natural gas and/or liquids.
- Responsibilities will vary with location but may include process simulation and system modeling, gas and fluid flow measurements, pipe and vessel sizing calculations, equipment functions, and maintenance requirements, and the day to day field operations of pipeline, storage, and terminal systems.
Required Skills (External)
- Enrolled in an undergraduate degree program majoring engineering disciplines include Chemical, Mechanical, Civil, or Electrical at a minimum completion of Sophomore level engineering courses.
- General requirements include self-motivated individuals.
- Involvement in activities outside college studies
- Above average GPA
- Willingness to travel.
Preferred classification: Junior or Senior
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented, good time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated professionalism and initiative
- Proficiency with MS office