Electrical Engineer Co-Op- Spring 2023
DEKA Research and Development, housed in Manchester, NH, has an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineering Intern to work in a dynamic R&D environment. In this role you will work alongside a group of passionate engineers to create innovative solutions that truly make a difference.
DEKA offers Internships and Co-Ops for full time students* (must be at least 18 years of age). Applicants must be available for a 6 month Co-Op from January/ February to June/ July 2023. **Please do not apply through Handshake*
How you will make an impact:
• Support development of new products and new product concepts
• Perform characterization of electrical circuits and document performance
• Assist in failure analysis
• Perform verification and validation activities using test equipment and test fixtures
• Troubleshoot electromechanical prototypes
• Operate software on embedded systems
• Use electrical CAD tools for schematic and layout including Altium
• Use electrical engineering knowledge and principles to solve problems
Skills we are looking for:
• Must be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate Electrical Engineering program
• Knowledge of analog circuits (signal and low-power)
• Knowledge of digital electronics
• Must have exposure to electrical CAD tools (schematic and layout)
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be a self-starter eager to contribute in a team environment
• Must be detail oriented
One hour from the beach, Boston, and the mountains, the historic Amoskeag Millyard once housed the largest textile mills in the world. It is now home to DEKA Research and Development, where we are taking the same innovation and cutting-edge technology into the modern age.
Behind DEKA’s brick walls sits a team of professionals who strive to make a difference every day through thoughtful engineering, design, and manufacturing. Here at DEKA, some of the most innovative and life-changing products of our time are created, and new ideas are always welcome and explored.
*A full time student is defined as being enrolled in a minimum of 12 credits per semester at an undergraduate program, or a minimum of 9 credits per semester for a graduate program.