Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Do you have a solid background in robotics and automation?
Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada Team!
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services. We help ensure you achieve the highest level of asset reliability.
Partner with the best
As an Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, constructing, and documenting robotic systems to automate manual build processes.
- Collaborating with global cross-functional teams to troubleshoot, resolve, innovate and implement manufacturing technology best practices.
- Developing a yearly operational plan to define capital expenditures to support activities and projects.
- Sharing practical technical knowledge with your team to guide, advise, and enable solutions to problems.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in an Engineering field.
- Strong CAD skills
- Strong background in robotics and automation including mechanical, electrical, and software tools
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrate strong leadership ability
- Display an ability to analyze problems from data and identify root causes and provide efficient solutions
- Demonstrate strong organizational and project management skills
- Be able to provide, practical, hands-on technical guidance and support to your team
- Show the ability to interact with people and processes in a fast-moving, dynamic environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!