Warehouse Operations Operator 3
- Maintain bulk inventories and integrity of paper and electronic records. Investigates problems, finds root causes, and develops solutions.
- Conduct cycle counts of all bulk inventories under control of operations. Assist in investigations of all material discrepancies that are outside of preset tolerances
- Provide material for manufacturing and other internal customers as directed by Production Planners or operations management.
- Assist with the implementation of all new and current department policies and procedures.
- Participate in all current departmental processes and make recommendations for improvement.
- Follows Client Biosciences Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) policies and procedures.
- Takes responsibility for safety in immediate work area. Participates in EH&S programs.
- Notifies supervisors of all observed hazardous conditions or unsafe work practices.
- May provide recommendations on maintaining the safety of the work environment.
- Other duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Minimum 2 years' experience in an inventory management/shipping/manufacturing environment
- Experience with continuous improvement tools (i.e., Lean / Six Sigma)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with logistics, manufacturing and production planning concepts
- Ability to work cross-functionally, with individuals at different organizational levels
- Business acumen to recognize relevant data and variation
- Previous ERP experience preferred
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, as much work is cross-functional within the company
- Mixed Lab and Warehouse Environment