Fund Accounting – Fort Worth
You’ve worked hard, put the hours in to complete your degree and now you’re ready to start your career, what next?
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the Wiley Edge Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your career within an entry-level Business Specialist role and working onsite with a leading fintech organization in various locations throughout the USA. We are currently looking for recent graduates to join our training program, with the opportunity to land a role with one of our leading Fortune 500 partners.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 4-8 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running with one of our partner organizations. From the comfort of your own home, you’ll start training through interactive webinars with our expert instructors as well as individual study and group projects with other trainees.
After you've completed the paid training, you'll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank or leading tech company.
Some of these roles include:
- Trade Support (Securities, Treasury, Transaction Management)
- Risk, Regulation and Compliance (Credit Risk, Market Risk, Controls, Reporting)
- Client Lifecycle Management (KYC/AML, CDD, Risk Assessment,)
- Regulatory Transformation (Business Analysis, Project Management, Client Outreach)
- Data (Governance, Management, Remediation, Analysis)
- Working within Banking Services will offer fulfilment, increased opportunities for progression and the chance to work with new technologies and multiple business lines.
This pathway is perfect for you if…
- You have a 2.75+ GPA
- You have a genuine interest in Banking and Financial Markets.
- Degree topics we have seen succeed but not limited to include - Law, Mathematics, Finance, Banking, Economics.
- You’re an excellent verbal and written communicator.
- You’re hungry to learn and upskill.
- It’s a bonus if you already have experience working in teams in a collaborative environment.
- Applicants must have the right to work in the USA
How it works….
- Apply via the Wiley Edge website. You must have an interest and knowledge in Banking and/or regulation.
- Complete the assessments. You will receive a link to an online assessment, followed by telephone and video interviews.
- Get trained remotely. You’ll learn everything you need to start your career in banking services. Learning from experts from Wiley Edge who have decades of experience, you'll be taught the technical and soft skills that organizations really need. Training is completely free and there are no hidden costs or catches.
- Work with our careers service to start your career. After the training, you’ll be supported by Wiley Edge's careers service which will help you connect with opportunities at some of the world’s most exciting companies.
What you’ll learn at Wiley Edge Academy:
- Knowledge of financial markets, trading and financial regulations.
- The inner workings of investment banks, from sales to back office processes.
- The full trade lifecycle; risk; regulation and compliance.
- Business analysis, data analytics and project skills.
- How to recognize and combat the exploitation of financial services companies as a vehicle for specific types of financial crime.
- Excel, VBA, SQL (Visual Basic for Applications), proprietary data processing, reporting tools and applications.
What you’ll get:
- In-depth interactive training in small classes with graduates like you. Our training is created and delivered by industry experts who know your field inside out.
- A generous graduate salary with pay rises every 6 months to reflect your progress.
- A flexible benefit package (gym membership, Health Shield, Employee Assistance Program and Perkbox included).
- Ongoing training, support and social events throughout your placement.
- An opportunity to kickstart your career and gain valuable experience in an attractive and exciting industry.
We take great pride in celebrating the diversity of every person who contributes to making Wiley Edge the company it is today and will be in the future. We are proud to provide an environment where our colleagues can flourish. We never want people to change - only add to the amazing mix of people that work for Wiley Edge.
We are committed to fair, transparent pay, and we strive to provide competitive compensation in addition to a comprehensive benefits package. The base pay rate for this position is $45,000-$50,000 USD. This pay rate represents Wiley Edge’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the base pay for this role at the time of posting and based on the locations listed in the job advertisement. It is anticipated that qualified candidates selected for a placement will receive this pay rate as a starting salary once onsite with the Wiley Edge client, however, the ultimate salary offered for this role may be higher or lower and will be set based on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including but not limited to, geographic location, skills, and competencies.
The stated salary and benefits package will be received once the training in the Wiley Edge Academy has been successfully completed and the candidate starts on-site with the Wiley Edge client. Trainees are paid a stipend of $625 USD for a full week of training in the Academy; training durations vary depending on training pathways and will be disclosed during the recruitment process.