Natural Gas Volume Analyst
Think BIG and move fast at Southwestern Energy.
Southwestern Energy is searching for a Gas Volume Management Analyst.
As a Volume Analyst you will support the Marketing business unit in actively managing and tracking SWN’s wellhead production and gathering contract volumes and imbalances. You will report to the Scheduling Manager of Marketing and Transportation. This position is located at our headquarters in Spring, Texas.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Monitor real time information received from various sources including field personnel, third party gatherers and SCADA and provide guidance to affiliated producing, marketing and gathering companies
- Coordinate planned and unplanned gathering and production outages with all necessary parties
- Prepare daily and monthly available for sale estimates for internal and external parties
- Manage wellhead and gathering imbalances in accordance with relevant contracts and agreements
- Perform a variety of data analysis and reconciliations
- Initial review of gathering invoices and route for appropriate approvals
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
Your Background includes:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with experience in pipeline and/or gathering system nominations and balancing, production forecasting, well ownership, gas accounting
- Bachelor’s degree
- Legally authorized to work in the United States on a regular full-time basis without restrictions
- Working knowledge of contracts, land/division orders, law, gas accounting, etc.
- Analytical and creative problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products with an emphasis on Access and Excel
We need the Right People to drive our formula for continued success. And in return, we understand the importance of offering our employees competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
- An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and benefit hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Educational assistance
- Matching gift program
We are energy. For more than 90 years, Southwestern Energy has thrived because of a deep commitment to providing the energy that powers our world. Our success continues to be dependent upon the dedication of our employees to the company and to the communities in which we operate.
Currently, SWN is among the largest natural gas and natural gas liquids producers in the United States. SWN is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in the production and development of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil within the nation’s most prolific shale gas basins.
The company is headquartered in Spring, Texas, with offices, assets and operations in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, Ohio, and Louisiana.
Southwestern Energy Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, present military status or veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination.