Reporting to the Sr. Trader, based in Houston-Westchase HQ, the JR. OPERATOR’s duties are as follows:
· Physical petroleum operations, including logistics of marine vessel operations, NYH barge scheduling, pipeline scheduling and butane rail cars.
· Terminal operations support including scheduling, executing movements, inventory management and daily reporting.
· Operations Administration: recordkeeping and reporting, internal systems (CXL, SAP) entry and reporting, tax, EPA, customs/demurrage reporting and reconciliation as well as maintain daily inventory log.
· Work with trading and back office to ensure accurate inventory balances with all storage/inventory locations.
· Provide assistance to back office with customer deal invoice information gathering, monthly reconciliations and closing activities, including providing all necessary reports and statements to support billing and payments.
· Assist in optimization of transportation and storage assets through intraday scheduling and operations updates
· Develop and implement all scheduling/logistics related internal and external processes
· Deals Desk support