Steamfitter A/Heating Maintenance Engineer A
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Under minimum supervision lays out, constructs, or installs, repairs and maintains heat, steam and hot water distribution systems, related facilities and auxiliary equipment and piping and equipment utilizing heat, steam and hot water distribution services.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Requires a High School diploma, GED, or higher.
• 6-yrs total experience composed of 4-yrs apprenticeship plus 2-yrs experience, or
• 6-8 yrs. total experience composed of formal trade school plus minimum 2-yrs experience, or
• 8-yrs experience (no formal training).
• Ability to thread pipe using 65R rigid hand threaders or equivalent.
• Must possess a valid NYS driver's license.