General Assembler 1
- Entry level assembly position. Must be able to follow procedures to assemble electronics.
- Previous experience in assembly is helpful.
- Use of hand tools (screwdriver). Follow written directions.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- Works within clearly defined SOPs and / or scientific methods and adheres to quality guidelines.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Zero (0) to one (1) year of manufacturing assembly experience.
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to use basic tools of measurement, such as microscopes.
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis. Has good attention to detail
- Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.