Administrative Assistant - Orlando
Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical engineering and materials testing consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. Over our history, we have worked on more than 150,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with industrial, commercial and infrastructure projects.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
A dynamic entry level role in a fast-paced environment which offers a wonderful potential for growth.
· Provides administrative support to department
· Inputs and updates data accurately into a company software system
· Compiles, creates and maintains multiple databases using various software applications
· Strong keyboarding and computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Able to multi task in a fast paced environment with numerous deadlines and changing priorities
· Well organized, with good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
· Local candidates only
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid time off, 401(k) with company match, and much more.
Apply for this position at our website: www.ardaman.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.