Clinical Affairs Intern
Summary of Major Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for assisting in the execution of clinical trials by providing quality administrative support to project teams. This position will coordinate with all members of the Clinical Affairs team to successfully execute the clinical study plans of the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include but are not limited to the following:
- Support clinical study start-up activities related to site selection and study site documentation preparation.
- Collect and track study data.
- Support clinical study close-out activities, including filing study documentation and coordinating off-site documentation storage.
- Work independently on a project that benefits the Clinical Affairs department. The outcome of this project will be presented to the Clinical Affairs team.
- Ability to organize, present, and convey problems or issues.
- Experience in using Microsoft Office (Word - generate documents and tables, Excel - create and modify spreadsheets and create complex formulas and PowerPoint); Email – preferably Outlook; and various search engines for conducting Internet searches.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Ability to interface and work effectively within team and department with changing priorities.
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Recent college graduate or pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the health or life sciences.