Our long-term client relationship with NASA has led to a need for a Program Coordinator-Configuration Management and Meeting Services on the Human Space Flight Technical Integration (HSFTIC) contract at Johnson Space Center (Houston, TX). HSFTIC supports multiple human spaceflight programs by providing products and services for mission and program technical integration activities.
This includes the necessary infrastructure functions for the International Space Station (ISS), Orion and Gateway programs, with the potential for supporting additional human spaceflight programs or projects via task orders.
The Program Coordinator will:
- Support NASA Programs by ensuring Configuration Management (CM), Data Management (DM) and Meeting coordination functions, processes, and procedures are implemented and are consistently followed.
- Perform Configuration Control, Change Integration and CM Receipt Desk functions to facilitate change paper including Change Requests, Variances (deviations and waivers), and Program Directives through the CM process from initiation through implementation and closure. o Coordinate across multiple contracts, teams, and organizations to facilitate the movement of baseline changes through applicable boards and panels, ensuring accurate and reliable data is captured. o Ensure all documents are current, distribution is timely, changes to a configuration baseline are properly identified, recorded, evaluated, approved/disapproved, incorporated, and released.
- Represent CM at Program Boards and provide board support functions. Attend and participate in Program meetings. Develop, integrate, maintain, and post Program meeting agendas and presentations. o Manage restricted data and topics per established processes and procedures. o Coordinate and provide meeting logistics for multiple meetings/week – room and equipment, tool support and in-meeting support including troubleshooting issues. Develop meeting minutes, document formal actions and coordinate to publish as required. Track formal board actions and statuses through completion. Provide Change Paper status at Program Board meetings. Provide early morning and after-hours meeting support as assigned. o Commute and travel to other installations as required.
- Provide Data Management and Integration support which include but are not limited to the following: Establish and implement process controls for generation, transmittal, receipt, distribution, storage and records retention of Program documentation and deliverables. Assess and understand Program restricted data requirements to ensure proprietary and sensitive data are marked, appropriately controlled and data transactions are monitored and conduct audits to ensure established data quality and standards are met in the Program document management system.
- Conduct Configuration Status Accounting (CSA) tasks to provide configuration verification, discrepancy tracking, and audit support
- Assist in planning and executing processes, procedures, and requirements across all Program organizations and identify process improvements with plans for implementation and execution.
- Actively participate in team projects and all other assigned duties
• Knowledge of EIA-649, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management OR NDIA CDM certification OR CMPIC Certification.
• Knowledge of SharePoint and/or Data management (proprietary, ITAR, etc.)
• Experience with leading a project or event, or experience with self-starting or self-leading (in professional career) is a plus.
- Knowledge of EIA-649, National Consensus Standard for Configuration Management OR NDIA CDM certification OR CMPIC Certification
- Knowledge of SharePoint and/or Data management (proprietary, ITAR, etc.)
- Experience with leading a project or event, or experience with self-starting or self-leading (in professional career) is a plus.
Education and Relevant Work Experience:
Associate degree or technical training in a field business field and at least two (2) years specialized experience in Configuration Management or any equivalent combination of education and experience. OR BS/BA degree in a related field, plus five (5) years’ experience or any equivalent combination of education and experience.
ARES offers a competitive compensation and benefit package. Full time employees may participate in:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- HSA/FSA Accounts
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer and complies with E-Verify.
ARES shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
All Federal contractor employees may be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, regardless of work location (including work from home). Full vaccination status is achieved two weeks after the final vaccine dose. This requirement does allow for certain reasonable accommodations for medical or religious reasons.