IT Intern (Service Management/PMO)
A privately held exploration and production company, Hunt Oil has successfully conducted worldwide petroleum operations for over 80 years and is one of the world’s leading independent energy companies. The mission of Hunt Oil Company is to be a growth-oriented industry leader respected throughout the world for the quality and competency of its people, the efficiency and scope of its operations, and its rich heritage of honesty and integrity.
Intern will join Hunt’s IT – Enterprise Technology Services team. He/she will lend aid to PMO leadership on project administration & stakeholder communications, coordination, and the Agile deployment.
Preferred Degree Background:
· Rising junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree or master’s in Business, Communications, Organizational Development, Information Technology/Computer Science
· Minimum of 3.0 grade point average
· Basic project management concepts
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
· Some knowledge of IT concepts helpful, but not essential (This role is less focused on "developer" and more on "the business of IT ")
· Critical thinker - Able to glean activities/tasks to be completed based upon conversations with stakeholders and team members