The Pipeline Marketing Intern will work with the New Products team to complete a wide range of market research and tactical execution assistance to help inform new product strategy and support product development and launch initiatives.
include but are not limited to the following:
- Support the new products team as they make key strategic decisions.
- Prepare presentations for internal and external audiences.
- Review medical literature to help better understand market needs and size.
- Better organize medical papers around product topics.
- Help conduct quantitative and qualitative market research to aid the evaluation and positioning of new products.
- Effectively communicate findings to rest of team.
- Analyze new product markets and help determine early commercialization strategies.
- Support tactical marketing initiatives for product launch and development workstreams.
- Perform other ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Pursuing (or completed) a bachelor’s degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Business or Finance.
- Prior experience in an office setting.
- Strong analytical skills, business intuition, and organizational ability.
- Strong project management and ability to execute on time.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Past internship in related area/consulting/banking/etc.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint and/or Excel.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Exact Sciences, or if you may require a reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call our Recruitment Coordinator at 608-535-8841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, creed, disability, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other status protected by applicable local, state or federal law. Applicable portions of the Company’s affirmative action program are available to any applicant or employee for inspection upon request.