Warehouse Operations Operator 1
- Work safely within the St. Louis Client mfg facility and specifically in the warehouse environment; follow all safety procedures, rules, and guidelines.
- Maintain safe and organized work area; maintain good housekeeping.
- Work closely and collaboratively with leads, supervisors, and managers from other departments.
- Accurately receive incoming materials and complete all associated documentation.
- Package material according to departmental procedures for shipment.
- Accurately ship outgoing materials and complete all associated documentation.
- Put incoming raw material into correct storage location and complete all associated documentation.
- Pick production work orders accurately and complete all associated documentation.
- Fill inventory bins located in the production work cells.
- Assist in performing cycle counts.
- Participate in continuous improvement/problem solving teams.
- Complete task specific training before performing any task.
- Comply with the cGMPs, quality standards and established policies and/or procedures.
- Execute other duties as assigned by Lead or Manager.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Basic computer skills and use of software applications.
- Intermediate computer skills