Field Operations - Entry Level
We are looking for the right people — people who want to Innovate. Achieve. Grow. Lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Explore the possibilities in a career that helps bring energy to the world. At Halliburton, we want people who want to make a difference. Take risks. Inspire. Be inspired. Learn. Collaborate to create a better future in a safe, ethical and dynamic workplace with limitless opportunity.
- Lead a crew to ensure that each project conforms to Halliburton’s standards for both quality and safety
- Interpret wellsite data in real time, using complex technologies such as software simulators and the latest electrical and mechanical equipment
- Work on pre-job planning, job execution and post-job analysis to ensure project efficiency
- Solve on-the-spot issues at the wellsite.
Product Service Lines:
- Wireline and Perforating
- Production Enhancement
- Completions Tools
Job locations vary nationwide according to the needs of our customers, which means that you may have to relocate. As your career develops, you may also have the opportunity to work on projects around the globe.
Benefits and opportunities:
- Comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training
- Mentored by highly experienced engineers.
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities throughout your career.
- Career advancement opportunities such as: Operations Management, Business Development, Engineering Design, Technology, Marketing, and more
- Opportunities for travel and overseas work assignments
- Great pay and benefits.