Human Resources Rotational Program - Full-Time (Oil & Gas)
Oxy is an international energy company with assets primarily in the United States, the Middle East and North Africa. We are one of the largest oil producers in the U.S., including a leading producer in the Permian and DJ basins, and offshore Gulf of Mexico. Our midstream and marketing segment provides flow assurance and maximizes the value of our oil and gas. Our chemical subsidiary OxyChem manufactures the building blocks for life-enhancing products. Our Oxy Low Carbon Ventures subsidiary is advancing leading-edge technologies and business solutions that economically grow our business while reducing emissions. We are committed to using our global leadership in carbon management to advance a lower-carbon world. Visit oxy.com for more information.
- Competitive salary
- Begin investing to your 401(K) and Retirement on your first day with combined 14% company matching
- Relocation Assistance if applicable
- 9/80 Work Schedule. Enjoy a 3-day weekend every other week!
- Hybrid work schedule
- Pregnancy/Bonding Leave and Family Care Leave
Essential Job Duties:
This position will initially be a part of a two-year rotational program to allow new graduates the opportunity to explore different roles and specialities within Human Resources. You will move through four, six-month rotations all within the Human Resources function. After a successful completion of the rotational program, you will be placed in a critical role within the HR function. Potential rotations include:
- HR Business Partner / Generalist
- Talent Acquisition
- Employee & Leadership Learning & Development
- HR Information Systems
- Pursuing a Master’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development or related field with a graduation date in December 2022 – May 2023
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA overall and in major
- Proactive and results-driven individual who has high learning agility and is resourceful and innovative.
- Leadership aptitude, including the ability to collaborate and establish strong partnerships with stakeholders in the business and HR teams
- Strong Excel skills; ability to manipulate and analyze data using pivot tables, v-lookups, and Excel formulas
- Strong analytical capabilities, advanced statistics skills, leverages data to generate insights and drive evidence-based recommendations
- Houston, Texas
Oxy is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, political preference, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.