Cyber Architect Intern
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Cyber Architect - Intern for its Atlanta, Georgia location. This role is responsible for monitor resources in MS Azure and report issues.
- Monitor resources in MS Azure and report issues.
- Modify, update and move certificates from one provider to another.
- Validate DNS changes and run scripts to effect these changes if required.
- Assist in the migration or deployment of resources to Azure tenant
- Assist with documenting security processes and procedures.
- Participate in product threat analysis and mitigation.
- Educational focus on computer science, computer engineering, information sciences, information technology, or engineering field with specialization in cyber security.
- Interest in gaining practical real-world experience as part of a SaaS team to include working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges from a Cyber Security perspective.
- Creativity to find innovative and realistic solutions to complex challenges, and an eagerness to learn about new technologies and to devise tools or tricks to get the job done.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills (in English) to explain and document your ideas/plans and present them effectively to team members.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university program in the US
- Must be currently authorized to work for Hitachi Energy in the US