Security Analyst Intern
Hitachi Energy is seeking a Security Analyst Intern for its Atlanta, GA location. Brief description of what the intern will be doing over the summer and the main purpose of the role.
- Work on the access control and credentialing team
- Lead minimum cyber security reviews of products.
- Validate DNS changes and run scripts to effect these changes if required.
- Assist in the migration of deployment of resources to Azure tenant
- Assist with documenting processes and procedures.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited university program in the US
- Must be currently authorized to work for Hitachi Energy in the US
- Educational focus on computer science, computer engineering, information sciences, information technology, or engineering field with specialization in cyber security.
- Interest in gaining practical real-world experience as part of a SaaS team to include working knowledge of cloud computing technologies and workload transition challenges from a Cyber Security perspective.
- Creativity to find innovative and realistic solutions to complex challenges, and an eagerness to learn about new technologies and to devise tools or tricks to get the job done.
- Strong problem solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Excellent communication and technical writing skills (in English) to explain and document your ideas/plans and present them effectively to team members.