Co-Op Student Engineering - Systems and Integration
The ideal candidate will work on advanced projects and applications within the division, and must have high competency in design, analysis, simulation, test, and debug.
Project areas may include:
- System Design and Supporting trade studies
- Evaluation of GN&C System and components
- System and component test design, execution and data evaluation
- Test equipment development and verification
Seeking candidate with a strong background in Computer Engineering, Materials Science, Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing or related discipline.
- Enrolled in an accredited Engineering curriculum.
- Candidate must be a fast, self-directed learner and must have a clearly exceptional academic record.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills are required as well as the ability to present results to peers and management in formal and informal settings.
- Ability to work as part of a team, are essential.
- Comfortable with use of lab equipment such as scopes, meters, power supplies, etc.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MATLAB, Simulink, LabVIEW, SPICE, Java, Python, Cadence or other similar modeling tools is a plus.
- Experience in SYSML Modeling
- Experience in Hardware Integration
- Module Troubleshooting
- Applicant must be a US citizen.
- Secret Clearance Eligible