Assistant Center Manager
Job Description Summary
In the absence of the center manager, this position has ultimate responsibility of entire center operations, including production, quality compliance, finance, and HR. NOTE: This position is NOT remote.
Company paid relocation provided as part of excellent benefits package. Flexible work hours to include rotational weekends! Excellent career development and advancement opportunities.
• In the absence of the center manager, overall authority over center operations production goals, monitor net yields and implement improvement plans as required. Meet daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and maintain operational records.
• Independently determine center labor usage to meet business needs. Support meeting the established center production goals.
• Ensure efficient donor flow throughout the center. Identify problem areas and implement corrective action as needed.
• In collaboration with center manager, ensure compliance with all Company SOPs and applicable federal, state and local regulations. Perform nearly all staff tasks and duties at a proficiency level adequate for training and critiquing employees in the performance of those tasks and duties.
• In absence of center manager, responsible for all aspects of financial oversight. Responsible for center production goals. Monitors net yields and implements plans for improvement when required. Consistently meets daily, weekly and monthly deadlines and maintains center’s operational records.
• In collaboration with center and quality management, assist quality compliance by meeting company, regulatory and customer requirements to safeguard the purity and efficacy of the plasma and the safety of donors and employees.
• Follow all HSE and OSHA policies and procedures. In collaboration with center manager, ensure the center and all employees comply with OSHA regulations and training. Complete all OSHA record keeping and reporting requirements.
• In collaboration with center manager, conduct recruitment, training, development, counseling and termination. Manage effectively employee turnover within center operations.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Equivalent combination of education and professional work experience required
• Minimum 1 year supervisory or leadership experience responsible for overseeing the activities of others required.
• Retail leadership or medical supervisory experience with excellent job tenure strongly preferred.