Instrument and Electronics Technician
Think big and move fast at Southwestern Energy.
Southwestern Energy is searching for an Instrument and Electronics Tech to join our Measurement Team.
- As an Instrument and Electronics Tech, you will be knowledgeable in gas measurement principles, measurement equipment, maintenance practices, and operational requirements for the accurate measure of gas flow and energy according to AGA, GPA, and API standards.
To be successful in this role you will:
· Be able to read most types of documents related to engineering projects such as scope of work, project plan charts (GANTT), P&ID drawings, electrical one-line drawings, construction drawings and equipment manuals
· Have knowledge and understanding of SCADA and the communications systems used in the operation of meter stations, control of flow and pressure, and data retrieval using ROC, ABB, Thermo Fisher Efm’s
· Have experience and knowledge in troubleshooting and repair of all types of equipment pertaining to instrument/electrical trade: a) 4-20 mA signal; b) basic AC and DC knowledge
Your background includes:
· Prefer Industrial Electrical Certification
· Prefer a Technical Degree in Instrumentation or Electronics
- Work experience can be considered in lieu of a degree
- 3-5 years of experience is required
- 5 years preferred in the field of Instrumentation and Electronics
- Must have valid driver's license
We need the Right People to drive our formula for continued success. And in return, we understand the importance of offering our employees competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits plan including:
· An attractive 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and benefit hours
- Family medical, dental and vision insurance
- Educational assistance
- Matching gift program
We are energy. For more than 90 years, Southwestern Energy has thrived because of a deep commitment to providing the energy that powers our world. Our success continues to be dependent upon the dedication of our employees to the company and to the communities in which we operate.
Currently, SWN is among the largest natural gas and natural gas liquids producers in the United States. SWN is a growing independent energy company primarily engaged in the production and development of natural gas, natural gas liquids and crude oil within the nation’s most prolific shale gas basins. For more information visit swn.com
Southwestern Energy Company is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, present military status or veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination