Associate Analyst - Rates and Regulatory
GDS Associates, Inc. has an exciting and challenging opportunity with advancement and growth potential for an Associate Analyst to work with our Rates and Regulatory Services department based out of Austin, Texas.
Our office prepares and participates in water, wastewater, electric, and natural gas regulatory cases. We deal with topics including renewable energy, changing demands on the electric grid, and water and wastewater infrastructure issues and have clients ranging from the federal government to investor-owned clients.
- Assistance with review and analysis of regulatory filings
- Preparation of responses to requests for proposals and qualifications
- Participation in legal proceedings before administrative courts
Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Economics, financial analysis, or accounting background preferred
- Effective communication and verbal skills
- Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
GDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.