Machine Operator 1
- Performs routine production functions including filling, utility operations, packing, packaging, assembling, labeling and inspecting under general supervision.
- Maintains accurate records and logs in accordance with FDA (Food and Drug Administration), GMPs (Good Manufacturing Practices) and ISO9000 (International Organization for Standardization).
- Effectively works in a team setting, supporting team goals and objectives.
- Makes effective decisions relative to position requirements.
- Must follow instructions and work within routine, standard practices, making decisions as required.
- Works under direct supervision, following standard operating procedures.
- Develops skills in basic tasks, techniques and procedures within one skill area / process / method.
- Applies basic knowledge and skills to complete routine tasks consisting of prescribed steps.
- Effective communication skills at a level co-workers and Team Lead/Supervisor can understand.
- Ability to read, write, interpret and comprehend specifications written in English and perform basic math calculations.
- Must be able to work flexible and/or extended hours and report to work on a regular, punctual basis.
- Ability to get along with people and be able to work in a team environment.
- Willingness to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.