Project Manager I
RES is seeking a Project Manager I with 3-5+ years of experience based out of our Raleigh office.
The mission: to own the delivery of large and complex environmental restoration projects on-time, within scope and within budget, in the Carolinas region. We are looking for an EFFICIENT MANAGER who knows how to lead interdisciplinary teams of people. You will also represent RES before the community, leading industry trade groups, regulatory steering committees, panel discussions at conferences, etc., therefore we are looking for a SEASONED COMMUNICATOR.
What your day-to-day might look like?
You will be supporting new and existing projects, in all project phases. You will be developing project scopes, schedule, and costs, based on your evaluation of the financial feasibility and regulatory and technical requirements.
You will also be estimating and evaluating bids from subcontractors, and managing subcontractors.
You will be managing teaming agreements and consultants, and providing QA/QC.
You will be interacting with our project accounting team, supporting the revenue recognition process and the delivery of the financial reports, so advanced experience with business financials is expected.
We would love to talk to you if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in applied sciences, engineering, or similar field
- 3+ years of progressive experience in an applied-sciences, engineering, or construction field; 2+ years of Project Management Experience within the 3+ years
What will make you stand out?
- Experience in environmental restoration design, natural resource evaluation and permitting, and mitigation plan development
- Experience as team lead of applied-sciences, engineering, or construction department.
- Advanced Degree or additional qualifications such as certifications (PMP)