Who We Are:
MRI-Simmons Research is a leading consumer insights company. We are an established organization, with a great brand, that is aggressively reinventing itself through investments in technology and people!
What We Do:
MRI-Simmons measures consumer preferences, attitudes, and behaviors. We do this by collecting data through surveys and passively measured data in a way that is representative of the general population, applying data science and making sense of consumer data through enterprise-grade software. Marketers and media companies then use MRI-Simmons data and technology to develop marketing strategies, consumer segmentation schemes and media activation approaches. The MRI-Simmons Insights Product is a consumer intelligence and discovery platform that provides marketers with faster access to actionable consumer insights.
The Research Associate position on the Digital Research Operations team offers a unique opportunity to assist on a wide variety of digital syndicated survey operations tasks, for current high-profile studies as well as for exciting experimental research projects. Strong detail-orientation, logic/critical thinking skills, and comfort with digital/online survey environments are critical. We are looking for someone who is willing and excited to learn, and then will proactively take it upon themselves to become the "expert" at what they do.
As the Research Associate, you will have following key accountabilities:
- Perform extensive quality control testing, systems troubleshooting, and data validations for various digital surveys, survey systems, and devices/software.
- Update/create survey and system quality control testing protocols.
- Assist with digital help desk ticket management.
- Generate/deliver daily counts, progress reports, and survey data requests for studies in field.
- Assist with updating/maintaining fielding documentation and materials (e.g., digital survey programming, fielding schedules, fielding process documents).
- Perform field production tasks daily (e.g., daily digital systems audit to identify vendor/system/respondent issues, process undeliverable and respondent data changes, etc.).
- Proof various programming documents, testing protocols, and other materials.
- Organize and follow up on outstanding JIRA tickets with the Development team.
- Help with any other additional tasks within Digital Research Operations as required.
Now that we have introduced you to the position of Research Associate, what skills, qualifications, and experience should you, have?
- 1-2 years' experience working for a market research provider and/or with digital surveys is a plus
- Super detail-oriented… no error will get past you!
- Strong logic/critical thinking skills… puzzle lovers unite!
- Well-organized, with good project management skills… hooray for schedules & to-do lists!
- Must be comfortable and confident in learning/working in digital survey & digital systems environments
- Experience dealing directly with clients/vendors is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated curiosity or self-starter mindset
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) is a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What we offer:
- 401K Match
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Work life balance- Hybrid or Remote schedule
- Tuition Assistance – up to $5,250.00 yearly
- 11 paid corporate Holidays
- Life / Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Supplier Discounts/ Plum Benefits partnership
At GfK we value diversity, equity, and inclusion. As part of GfK, you can take your future into your own hands. We encourage an entrepreneurial and innovative spirit.
We are not responsible for any fee related to unsolicited resumes from 3rd party staffing and recruiting agencies (whether submitted through this website or sent directly to employees) unless a written agreement is in place between the agency and GfK (“Company”) and an authorized Company representative makes a written request to the agency to assist with this requisition. Similarly, no fee will be paid for candidates who apply and claim to be represented by an agency. Any unsolicited resumes, CVs, or other candidate information submitted by an agency will become the property of GfK, and no fee will be paid in the event such candidate is hired.