Entry-Level Environmental or Civil Engineer
What we are looking for
As an Entry-Level Environmental or Civil Engineer you will provide engineering/design support for solid waste projects for landfills and transfer stations being conducted for private and municipal clients. You will report to and work with Professional Engineers to learn a project from design to build. You will be in our Bedford office as well as doing field work.
How you can make an impact as an Entry-Level Engineer
- Prepare grading plan designs, stormwater management design and calculations, water balance models, volume calculations and other calculations.
- Prepare engineering reports, including tabulated data, charts, graphs, sketches and figures.
- Conduct and document construction quality assurance observations to ensure compliance with construction documents.
- Complete quality control reviews on all work product (reports, design plans, design calculations, data, etc.) prior to submission.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors, and clients.
- Coordinate with CAD drafters for design plans/figures or use AutoCAD for basic design plans/ figures.
- Prepare permit applications, regulatory agency submittals and responses with supporting documentation.
- Construction oversight out in the field.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering required.
- Minimum of 3 months of relevant environmental or engineering internship, work, or research experience required.
- AutoCAD experience required.
- Engineer-in-Training (EIT) required.
- Valid Driver's License with a driving record in good standing required.