Business Development Manger
About Company: -
Incorporated in 2010, Futran Solutions is a specialized provider of digital technology solutions focused on Data Analytics, Cloud, Automation, and New Age App Development.
We believe in simplicity and agility. Our ‘Make it Ez’ framework and accelerators enable our clients to realize business value faster through rapid development, intelligent automation, and cloud adoption.
Futran Solutions is headquartered in Edison, New Jersey, and has a global delivery center in Hyderabad, India. With a strong belief in ‘Firgun’ philosophy, Futran Solutions is a leading supporter of many community services, incredibly uplifting young, deserving talent.
- The successful Business Development Manager candidate will work strategically and operationally to mine existing accounts and open new logos.
- The person should understand and align with the company strategy, strengths, capabilities, and focus area to find the right business opportunities.
- They need to track and manage a continuous pipeline of client opportunities and collaborate amongst team members to establish standard methodologies for increasing sales and revenue.
- Moreover, needs to be an independent self-starter who is proactive and a multitasker.
- Candidate should have excellent verbal and written skills in communicating.
- They must have a consistent record of developing and winning new deals.
- Selling IT Services and/or IT Professional Services Experience a must
- Develop new relationships to grow business and help the company expand
- Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and potential needs.
- Develop relationships with prospective clients while maintaining existing client relationships
- Collaborate with various stakeholders to create contract-winning proposals for current and prospective clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with clients and communicate terms to stakeholders.
- Identify partnership opportunities
- Good understanding of various technologies and ecosystems to have meaningful and impactful client conversations.
- Good understanding of the Insurance domain (P&C) would be added advantage
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a related field
· Minimum 3 years of Experience in a related industry/field
· Demonstrated achievement in B2B sales
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation of group presentations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Compensation will compensate with candidates’ skills, qualifications, and experience.
- Paid Time off
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
All qualified applicants will receive employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information.