Junior CSV Engineer
PSC Biotech is a leading Biotech Consultancy firm founded in 1996, headquartered in Pomona, California, employing a global team of skilled professional and experts that span across strategically located offices in the United States, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. PSC operates in 52 countries globally and has served thousands of clients to date.
We focus on providing quality consulting services to ensure our client’s success. PSC provides cost-effective solutions, while providing exceptional technical capabilities and customer service to our clients for all projects ranging from supplier quality audits to greenfield projects. We understand that the world of life science is evolving rapidly, and we must continue to offer new products and services to meet our customer’s expectations.
We are hiring junior-level CSV Engineers to support Rockwell Automation and Process Control systems. The CSV Engineer is responsible for performing Computer Systems Validation of a PLC Rockwell for a GMP manufacturing process including qualification protocol development (IOQ) and execution.
- Degree or Certification in Engineering
- 1-3 years of validation engineering experience
- Experience working in a GMP environment
- Experience with Rockwell PLC or automation
- DeltaV experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Efficient and driven
- Strong ability to work well on a team
- Ability and willingness to travel is preferred
Offering a full suite of benefits, PSC Biotech™ is firmly focused on diligently investing in our employees who enable our company to fulfill our mission and achieve success. We want to promote balance, so you not only enjoy your work, but also have the time and resources to live your life happy and healthy.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision - PSC pays 100% of all qualifying employee medical premiums and 50% for qualifying dependents
- Insurance options for Employee Assistance Programs, Basic Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability and more.
- 401(k) and 401(k) matching - PSC matches, dollar for dollar, employees investment into the 401(k) plan up to 6%.
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Education Assistance
- Pet Insurance
- Discounted rate at Anytime Fitness
- Financial Perks and Discounts