Cyber Security Lead
- Hands on experience involving penetrating testing and vulnerability assessment activities of Devices, Operating systems (Windows & Linux), wired and wireless network, Web & mobile applications and Mobile devices (Android & iOS).
- Should have good knowledge and experience in Information categorization based on domains - Healthcare, Banking, FMCG, etc.
- Should have experience and thorough knowledge on penetration testing communication interface – Ethernet, Wi-Fi, USB, Serial ports, etc.
- Should have good knowledge on hardening Windows Operating system (Least privilege, Kiosk mode, Cryptography, Host firewall, Registry Keys, DLLs, etc.)
- Should have good knowledge and experience in performing penetration testing the hardened Windows Operating systems and thick client applications.
- Ability to quickly decide and adapt to best suited testing methodologies
- Develop appropriate security testing plans
- Good knowledge on usage of security tools for Vulnerability assessment and penetration testing.
- Prepare detailed technical, actionable, thread-based reports on the security testing performed
- Ability to demonstrate security testing results and explain the threat presented by results and consult on remediation
- Communicate security issues to internal and external stakeholders (technical teams, executives, vendors, etc)
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Maintain relationships with key stakeholders and business partners.
- Certifications – OSCP/GPEN/GXPN/EC-LPT/CEPT/CISSP/CompTIA Pentest+/ Similar