Management Trainee of Operations - Parma Heights, OH
RELOCATION AND TRAVEL REQUIRED
CSL Plasma is one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma. Our work helps ensure that tens of thousands of people with rare and serious diseases live normal, healthy lives. CSL Plasma has 300+ collection centers in the US.
Our Management Trainees are partnered with some of our most experienced, knowledgeable and passionate leaders across the fleet.
This is a 6 – 9 month accelerated training program, and offers professionals a Promising FUTURE with a clear career path. You will receive development opportunities through live environment and classroom-style training, one-on-one mentoring, networking and travel opportunities.
You will relocate with a promotion to Assistant Manager at any CSL plasma center located within the states of Ohio, Indiana or Michigan after training is completed. Company paid relocation assistance. Overnight travel up to 25% of time.
You will report to the Center Manager.
Three Phases of the Management Trainee Program:
1. Production Training (6 weeks):
You will learn staff responsibilities, including: Medical Reception Technician, Donor Support Technician, Phlebotomy and Plasma Processing Technician.
2. Center Leadership Training (10 – 14 weeks):
You will travel overnight a total of 5 weeks to our leadership training sites (1 – 3 weeks at a time) to attend classroom style and live-environment training.
3. Leadership Experience & Development (12 weeks):
You will receive weekly one-on-one mentoring with your Sponsor (mentor) and complete a series of leadership development classes. Some of your daily responsibilities will include:
- Oversee production and support continuous improvement.
- Ensure the center is "inspection ready."
- Participate in recruiting and performance management activities.
- Center financial responsibilities.
After completing the three phases, you will be eligible to apply for a promotion. Travel overnight to support other centers until promoted. The goal is to secure a promotion within 60 days of program completion.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and professional work experience including 1 year supervisory or leadership experience.
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Short and Long-term disability
- Tuition assistance
- 15 days of PTO
- 4 personal holidays
- 9 company holidays annually
- CSL Share Plan (15% Discount)
- Well-Being Program
- Financial Advising & Legal Services
- Adoption Assistance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, national origin, or other legally protected classifications.