Sales Incentive Compensation Intern
The Sales Incentive Compensation Intern will work with members of the Incentive Compensation and Commercial Operations team to assist in the execution of daily assignments supporting the field sales incentive compensation program. The position is intended to be a short-term opportunity for an undergraduate to obtain hands-on sales compensation plan design and administration, goal setting, performance reporting and ad hoc analytics experience.
Include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assist in the creation, administration, and review of our field sales incentive plans, including: building timelines, writing, communicating, and administering quarterly incentive plans.
- Support the Incentive Compensation team with the goal-setting process.
- Create presentation materials, including illustrations and mock-ups for internal and external audiences.
- Lead the note taking and documentation for strategy and execution facilitated meetings.
- Organize material and storage placement including: BOX, shared folders, and One Note.
- Develop and maintain trusted relationships with internal team members in support of field execution.
- Assist in cross functional calendar alignment and prioritization of work.
- Complete work in a timely manner while providing exceptional attention to detail and customer service.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment where prioritizing projects and stakeholders is critical.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Working towards a bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, finance, accounting, or related field and in sophomore or junior standing.
- Basic computer skills to include Internet navigation, email usage, word processing and cloud base application technology.
- Analytical skills, organizational agility, and project management knowledge.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience being a member of a team in a professional or nonprofessional setting.
- Adaptable, open to change, and able to respond to new information.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the essential duties of the position with or without accommodation.