IT Associate Budget Analyst
IT Associate Budget Analysts are responsible for coordinating, analyzing, developing, preparing, inputting, and supporting operating (expense) and capital budgets, financial forecasts and cost management activities for the Information Technology (IT) organization. Incumbents in this position maintain and provide budget worksheets, supply reporting information, conduct budget research activities, and provide budget assistance to other individuals in the organization. Incumbents also prepare progress reports regarding the activities performed in the IT budget section.
Under direct supervision:
- Assists with preparing, monitoring and reporting results from budget operations
- Inputs, maintains and reports on expense and capital budget activities
- Prepares and maintains budget worksheets for budgets within IT
- Investigates and corrects errors (e.g., incorrect charges) to IT Cost Control Center (CCC) and Work Order accounting
- Prepares and delivers monthly budget reports, including budget variances and budget re-forecasting
- Inputs and verifies Material Requests (MRs) and invoices through MIMS
- Maintains records of budgeting activities
- Participates with the development of special purpose worksheets to fulfill requests for budget analysis
- May participate in the development of ad hoc and/or reports of the budget in response to special requests
- May recommend and/or implement improvements and/or cost saving ideas related to the budget process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Zero (0) to three (3) years of related experience
- SharePoint and Power BI experience preferred
Licenses & Certifications:
- Must be available to work emergency restoration assignment as required.
- Travel between MA/CT/NH may be required.
Number of Openings:
Eversource Energy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, disability status, or protected veteran status.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor
Eversource requires all new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by their first day of employment. If you have any concerns regarding compliance with this requirement, you will need to discuss your concerns with Eversource’s HR department after you have been made a conditional offer of employment. Eversource does not require applicants to discuss vaccination status prior to receipt of a conditional offer of employment and complies with all applicable laws.
Responding to emergency situations to meet customers’ needs is part of every employee’s role. If employed, you will be given an Emergency Restoration assignment. This means you may be called to assist during an emergency outside of your normal responsibilities, work hours and location.