Public Relations Intern (Remote)
We are looking for two public relations interns to join our company. In this role, you will be working closely with the Board of Directors to assist with determining the PR needs, writing media releases, scheduling PR events, conducting research, and more. This is an opportunity for students to hone their interpersonal and communication skills with a wide network of people.
To be a successful PR intern, you are willing to put in the time and effort to become a confident public speaker, and have the curiosity and desire to disseminate information. On behalf of the company, you should be able to build relationships with the media and suppliers of marketing material, while constantly looking for ways to boost Berkeley Pharma Tech’s corporate image.
Number of positions available: 2
Salary: Equity compensation
Duration: January 17, 2023 - May 12, 2023
Location: Work from home. You must live in the U.S.
Hours: 12 hours per week
- Earn equity in a start-up
- Training is provided
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote work
- Earn college credit according to your university's requirements
- Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the work cycle
Public Relations Intern Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Director in implementing the company’s PR strategy
- Monitoring of media coverage on events and media releases that were issued and creating press clippings
- Conducting research on marketing initiatives of the company’s competitors.
- Updating media lists
- Building relationships with current and potential clients, suppliers, and the media
- Providing assistance to the Director with the scheduling and organizing of events
- Provide input on marketing initiatives and suggesting creative ways to improve the company’s public image
Public Relations Intern Requirements:
- Enrollment in a BA or BSc degree in public relations, communication, journalism, or a related field
- Basic understanding of various social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Efficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Basic budget management skills to track spending on sponsorships, events, and marketing material.
- Comfortable with public speaking and engaging with stakeholders.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize your workload and keep to strict content deadlines.
- Willingness to attend corporate events on a flexible schedule
- Knowledge of copywriting and editing.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please fill out this form : https://forms.gle/hcPyh6KXeGKzs7i79
We will consider applications on a rolling basis until the deadline of Dec 5, 2022.
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email@example.com
Audrey Chan, Human Resources Team, firstname.lastname@example.org