Computer Scientist, Deep Learning focus
SRI International’s Center for Vision Technologies (CVT) at Princeton, NJ offers end-to-end vision solutions that translate into real-world applications. Our center is a leader in computer vision solutions for defense, security, and the training marketplace. Our scientists pioneered real-time, real-world computer vision with the early development of pyramid/wavelet processing that enabled analysis with unprecedented speed and precision. They continue today with a broad array of advances in visual navigation, 3D scene modeling, and object and activity recognition.
The Vision & Robotics Lab in CVT is currently searching for a Computer Scientist to work on projects that aim to create next generation deep learning technologies, with large-scale applications. You will help develop algorithms, software, and applications in areas such as Multi-Modal Target Detection or Classification, Visual Localization, and Geo-Search and Registration.
Additional Responsibilities of the position include:
- Ability to provide innovative algorithms with high-quality implementation skills.
- Work effectively in a team to achieve the goals of projects and deliver software and systems to external clients.
- PhD or Masters in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Experience with implementing Deep Learning algorithms for computer vision applications is required.
- Due to government requirements candidates must be a US Citizen with at least a current Secret clearance, Top Secret clearance preferred.
- Experience in at least one of the following areas:
- Metric Learning
- Representation Learning
- Neural Embeddings
- Deep Reinforcement Learning
- Lifelong Learning
- Target Detection and Classification.
- Experience with real-time systems
- Experience with remote sensing such as RADAR or hyperspectral imaging
- Current active TS/SCI clearance