Data Quality Intern (Bilingual, urgent hire)
Dorabot is a leader in the field of AI and robotics integration. We are the ones who equip industrial robots with the ability to see, move, think, and sense what’s happening with their surroundings. While our customers face historic supply chain, distribution and logistics challenges, Dorabot delivers robotic solutions that promote safety, productivity and wellness in the workplace. Join our team of talented, determined, good-natured humans from over 10 countries. Our focus is providing “Smart Warehousing” solutions for Logistics, 3PL’s, e-Commerce and for Consumer Goods customers. Our key robotic application solutions areas are robotic sortation, palletizing and induction etc.
- Collaborated with computer vision engineer and labeling vendor, performed data label QA task in a timely manner
- Performed data label refining and correcting task following labeling instructions provided by computer vision engineer
- Performed onsite data cleaning and data collecting task in house
- Related experience working on data labeling for neural networks training
- Excellent communication skills
- 8-hour daily usage of computer and monitor
- Occasional package lifting for data collection
- Able to work at least 3 days (24 hours) per week in the office.
- Able to write and speak in Chinese Mandarin