Clinical Data Manager
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by providing data management inputs wherever necessary.
- Work with implementation resources, product, and engineering teams onshore and offshore to deliver innovative solutions to customers.
- Consult with business leaders to develop and understand the complex and diverse data management needs required for the project.
- Understand the role of the project in the clinical landscape and determine how changing business needs will affect the project.
- Collaborate with the customer and internal resources to understand usage and adoption trends and impact increased application use.
- Partner with Business development and customer success managers to implement solutions, estimate effort and help set customer expectations.
- Partner with Product Management to help align real-world customer feedback with the product roadmap.
- Perform the industry research to identify clinical development needs.
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or life science related discipline with CRO/Pharma experience.
- 5 +years of industry experience working with EDC, IRT systems and integrations, third party data handling and other clinical systems implementation.
- Experience in Clean patient tracker, data review, missing pages, data quality checks and use of business intelligence tools like Cognos, Oracle, BI, Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView, Informatica.
- Familiar with clinical trial data and related workflows.