Sr. Materials Buyer/Planner
You will support manufacturing by ensuring that all materials and supplies are available to meet production schedules. You will manage expenses and inventory associated with the above within approved budgets. You will ensure that the finished product arrives when needed.
You will report to the Supply Chain Manager | Manufacturing Operations.
1. Coordinate the development of plant quarterly/monthly/weekly production plan.
2. Manage raw materials and in-transit inventories, maintaining inventory levels within established budgets.
3. Identify, qualify, and certify new and local suppliers for raw material needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Finance
- or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum three years' experience working in purchasing and planning in a related environment is required
- Experience working in medical device or pharmaceutical industry preferred.
- Experience buying/planning in high-volume manufacturing environment preferred