IT/Computer Science Internship
At Constellation, a freshly independent and soon-to-be Fortune 200 company, we're providing the energy and services to transform our future. Combining next generation technologies and product offerings with the country's lowest carbon generating fleet, our company is purpose-built to meet the challenges of the climate crisis.
Constellation has been the leader in clean energy production for more than a decade. Now we're speeding delivery of low-carbon or no-carbon power to help families, communities, governments, and businesses meet their sustainability and decarbonization goals. Constellation provides 10 percent of total clean power and 22 percent of clean baseload power in the United States and is the leading competitive retail supplier of energy products, services and clean energy solutions. The race is on to confront climate change, and no company is more ready to meet that challenge.
We are committed to advancing diversity, equity and inclusion and believe in attracting, retaining and advancing employees who will best serve and represent our customers, partners and communities. We provide a workplace that ensures mutual respect, where each individual has the opportunity to grow and contribute at their greatest potential. Constellation will provide you the tools and resources you need to design, build and power a successful career.
Join us as we accelerate the transition to a carbon-free future. Energize your career with Constellation.
We are currently seeking highly motivated engineering students for Summer Internships for 2023 to work hybrid/remote for our Information Technology Team located in multiple locations. These paid internships will last approximately 10 weeks (approx dates 6/5/2023 - 8/11/2023). Interns will work on specific projects, designed to help them gain real-world, hands-on experience working independently under an assigned supervisor in the following departments:
- Baltimore, MD
- Chicago, IL
- Kennett Square, PA
- De Pere, WI
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Information Systems, Networking/Network Engineering, Computer Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent
- Minimum GPA: 2.8 Cumulative / 3.0 Major
- A track record of outstanding academic performance.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work creativity and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
Why join Constellation as Intern?
- Meaningful job experience working with seasoned professionals
- Opportunity for permanent job
- Access to variety of tasks and departments
- Work with a growing company who is leading the charge in sustainability space
- Help guiding career goals
- Create a professional network
Constellation is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and employees or applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to: age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor