Talent Acquisition Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Source high quality and diverse scientific, engineering, technical, and operations talent using innovative and creative strategies, through a variety of sources, including social media and professional networks
- Continuously develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline of candidates
- Partner with Talent Acquisition Management, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Office, Human Resources Managers and hiring managers within a matrix environment to understand the needs of the Laboratory and develop recruitment strategies to support current hiring and future growth
- Support special projects within Talent Acquisition, including contributing to ongoing process improvement efforts.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent full time experience, generally based on the basis of 2:1 (experience:college), plus four years of related experience, showing progressively more complex work responsibilities, 2 of which should include full-cycle recruitment
- Possess knowledge of various recruiting techniques, and experience in online/social media recruiting
- Ability to source and screen candidates for a variety of positions
- Ability to develop networks/partnerships to actively build database/pipeline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staff.
- Experience working with ATS
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Word, Outlook, and Excel.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Direct experience in recruiting for engineering, technician and/or STEM disciplines.
- Experience in diversity and EEO field.
- Experience working with OFCCP Compliance requirements.