Life Science Field Support Technician
Who are we?
At ChemoMetec, we are proud to be a highly successful global company that offers the best products and customer support for cell counting and analysis.
Our US division is rapidly expanding. During this exciting growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join us. We are looking for an individual who has drive and motivation, which is more important to us than the exact background and work experience. We want people on board to make a career with us, stay with us for a long time, and grow.
As a team, we are ambitious, customer-focused and results driven. Although we are growing rapidly, our work environment is very positive and close knit. Ideas are often heard and put into action. We are always trying to improve and take the company a step further, and our team helps us achieve that.
We look forward to receiving your application and adding another great member to our ChemoMetec team!
What you will experience as a Life Science Field Support Technician with ChemoMetec US:
- You will work with leading life science laboratories and companies, supporting them in the successful operation of their instrumentation
- You will have the opportunity to hit the ground running and get experience working in a commercial setting
- We will support you in building your career at ChemoMetec and to be the best you can be
- The skills you gain will form a solid foundation for career growth that can open doors to many future possibilities
- You will be part of a supportive and enjoyable work environment where everyone’s voice is valued
- We believe that hard work should be rewarded
- We stand by our “promote from within” philosophy
- Perform service checks and instrument installations at customer sites
- Give presentations and training to customers on our instruments
- Build customer relationships and recognize their needs
- Generate new leads with existing customers
- Identify and execute on sales opportunities with customers
- Accurately record and maintain customer information in our CRM database
- 80 percent travel
- Support the sales team with related tasks, as required
- 4-year degree in Life Sciences (essential)
- 1 year+ customer facing experience (preferred)
- 1 year+ experience with GMP (preferred)
The ideal candidate:
- Ability to establish rapport with customers
- Strong communication skills: Written, oral and presentation
- Can use effective questioning to identify customers’ needs
- Self-motivated and uses initiative on tasks
- Quickly adapts according to business needs and ready to contribute constructive feedback
- Motivated to travel across various locations in the US and sometimes Canada
- Cell culture (primary, cell lines, apheresis): 1 year (preferred)
- Flow cytometry and/or fluorescent microscopy: 1 year (preferred)
- 10 paid holidays
- Company phone and laptop provided
- 15 days PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision from 1st of the month after starting
- Matching 401(k) plan after first year
We are looking forward to receiving your application. Please submit with a cover letter.
To hear more about the role from our Lead Service Engineer, check out this link!