Client Academy - Entry Level Account Executive
Shaping tomorrow, today.
Kubrick exists to solve the global digital skills emergency, which is holding back organizations from harnessing the power of data, AI, and cloud technology to stay relevant, compete, and win. By joining Kubrick, you'll launch your career in data and technology, America's fastest growing industry, by account managing world-renowned companies to build powerful teams.
Named Europe's fastest growing consultancy by the Financial Times, Kubrick's unique model is proven to scale rapidly as we partner with businesses to help them transform. As we expand across the US, we will double our portfolio of clients across industries in the next year.
Kubrick Client Academy provides an intensive 6-month training and development course to launch your career in sales and account management, helping you to cultivate the skills to grow your own portfolio of clients with unparalleled earning potential.
If you want to be part of a dynamic company with a growth-focused agenda, this is the place for you!
- Launch your career in America's fastest growing industry, Data & Technology, with the opportunity to rapidly scale your earning potential.
- Combine training with exposure to clients from the start, building skills which are the foundation of successful account management.
- Opportunities to progress into a more senior sales role and be responsible for your own portfolio of business after 6 months to accelerate your career.
- Gain dual benefits of working for a high-growth start-up that has the backing of a large and well-established organization.
- Be instrumental in Kubrick’s growth in the US right from the beginning of their journey in North America, after becoming one of Europe's fastest growing companies.
$70,000 with a pay rise and bonus on completion of 6-month Client Academy, leading to annualized earnings of $120,000 at end of Year 1 and $190,000 at end of Year 2 by achieving performance targets.
What We’re Seeking:
- Committed learners with a focus on personal development
- High career aspirations for sales, account management, and customer success
- Resilience to challenges and perseverance
- Creative problem-solving and logical mindset
- Strong communicators with a detail-oriented approach
- Passion for data & technology and its impact on business
What we don’t look for:
- Single track mindset: Our team is agile & adaptable
- Individualistic approach: We work as a team
- Transactional focus: We build strong partnerships
- Comfort zone seekers: Be ready to be stretched!
- Homogeneous thinkers: We champion diversity of thought
Position Type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Midtown, Manhattan, NY (2 or 3 days per week in-office plus occasional travel to clients)
All travel requirements will be made in accordance with UK and USA government COVID-19 travel advice and you will be required to adhere to any COVID-19 testing or quarantine periods that may apply. Additionally, as of 27th December, it is now a legal requirement to be double vaccinated to work in an office in New York City. This is based on the current UK and US government guidelines and is subject to change
Everyone is welcome to apply for our roles, and we are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment because of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief, age, marital status, background, pregnancy, or caring responsibilities. We also recognise the importance of diversity of thought within our teams and are fully committed to embracing the talents of people with autism, dyslexia, ADHD, and other forms of neurocognitive variation.