Community Market Research Internship (2024 Graduates)
Are you motivated by ideas? Are you interested in a career in Market Research? When you join Gartner Research, you’ll be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas and intellectual courage. This is your chance to directly influence the world’s leading organizations.
What you will do
- Assist in conducting world-class research to generate actionable insights for C-Suite executives across the business and their teams, helping them solve key business problems and transform the way their organizations operate
- Contribute to the development and engagement of our own internal community
- Develop skills and gain exposure to various market research functions such as research design, data management, insight generation, and data visualization
- Advance your knowledge in research by learning from market research experts
What we offer
- A unique opportunity to explore your intellectual curiosity while working for a global company that is distinguished by the quality of its insights
- An opportunity to work with truly exceptional colleagues in a collaborative, team-based environment
- A work environment characterized by a Spirit of Generosity, where senior leadership encourages staff to give back and make an impact on our local communities
Who you are
- A rising college senior with expected graduation date within 1 year
- Creative and curious
- Familiar with research methods
- Working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint
- Skills in programming, Python, R or SPSS preferred
Join our team
When you join Gartner, you will be part of a leading-edge team that values expert insights, bold ideas, and intellectual curiosity. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, offering information, advice and tools for business leaders — guiding them to achieve the mission-critical priorities of their organization. Through constant learning, discovery, and collaboration, you’ll help make an impact on a global scale and grow your career along the way. Take your next step with us!
Who are we?
Gartner delivers actionable, objective insight to executives and their teams. Our expert guidance and tools enable faster, smarter decisions and stronger performance on an organization’s most critical priorities. We’ve grown exponentially since our founding in 1979 and we're proud to have nearly 16,000 associates globally that support our 14,000+ clients in more than 100 countries.
What makes Gartner a great place to work?
Our teams are composed of individuals from different geographies, cultures, religions, ethnicities, races, genders, sexual orientations, abilities and generations. We believe that a variety of experiences makes us stronger—as individuals, as communities and as an organization. That’s why we're recognized worldwide as a great place to work year after year. We've been recognized by Fortune as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies, named a Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality by the Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index and a Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion by the Disability Equality Index. Looking for a place to turn your big ideas into reality? Join #LifeAtGartner
What we offer:
Our people are our most valuable asset, so we invest in them from Day 1. When you join our team, you’ll have access to a vast array of benefits to help you live your life well. These resources are designed to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being. We encourage continued personal and professional growth through ongoing learning and development opportunities. Our employee resource groups, charity match and volunteer programs keep you connected to your internal Gartner community and causes that matter to you.
The policy of Gartner is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Gartner is committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including job seekers with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the Company’s career webpage as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling Human Resources at +1 (203) 964-0096 or by sending an email to ApplicantAccommodations@gartner.com
Job Requisition ID:71346
By submitting your information and application, you confirm that you have read and agree to the country or regional recruitment notice linked below applicable to your place of residence.
Gartner Applicant Privacy Link: https://jobs.gartner.com/applicant-privacy-policy
For efficient navigation through the application, please only use the back button within the application, not the back arrow within your browser.